If only that were true. My friends could testify that I'm actually one of the few that even the total crazies think has lost it.
1. I don't eat anything green. Nope, nothing, nada. No, not even whatever you're thinking of right now.
2. I used to be a vegetarian. See number 1.
3. I am terrified of the toilet monster, you know, the one that comes up and gets you when you flush the loo. I agonise over whether to hold the seat down while I flush or whether to just flush and run. It depends where I am and how far away the door is. Having a door more than three steps away from the seat would really test our friendship.
4. I have a tattoo of a stickman pushing a lawnmower across the top of my *cough* hair. Why? Because it makes me smile every time I see it. I have a good old grin every time I go to the toilet until... see number 3.
5. I never go to bed before midnight, not even when I've had to get up at 5am on a regular basis. I just can't do it and feel like I'm missing out on something.
6. I don't care what I look like when I leave the house, even my friends often don't want to sit near me in the pub. I won't let fashion dictate what I wear, I just throw on what I like. These days I mostly sport the 'dragged through a hedge backwards look'. I like it.
There are rules to this which state I'm supposed to tag 6 other people. I've never been very good at doing as I'm told...
Huge thanks to Lizzy for the sock monkey hat. I shall wear it with pride... probably sat on my own in the pub.