Forgive me, for I have sinned.
I wasn't overly keen on the design of the men and women so I charted some teddy bears instead. The ears are a bit big on them, but worse things happen in life so they got to stay. Of course there are the obligatory zillion ends to sew in and it needs a lot of tidying up, but as far as cuteness goes - I love it. I'll make the ties and tassle tomorrow. I've been plotting colours and motifs for future attempts at the pattern, so don't be surprised if you see this sort of thing again (especially not in my size).
I've also finished Buster from Rowan Babies by Kim Hargreaves. This was on my to-do list, so I must earn brownie points for that. I did get buttons for it (maroon), but won't put them on until i'm next having a sewing session. I made the 18" size in DK acrylic opting for white and maroon rather than grey and black. I'm not happy with the stars and may swiss darn over the top of them either to tidy them up or change the shape.