Frog in knots

Knitting, knots and frogging.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Blog frivolities

I'm not one for poncing about with my blog (much!) however, i've been playing around with it over the last few days and have some new toys.

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the sidebar (I know it's cluttered, but I like the purdy buttons) you will see a map full of dots that tells me where in the world you are all from.

Locations of visitors to this page

It doesn't tell me who is who though and i'm nosy and would love to put a face to the dots.

Look at this!


Take pity, even the internet thinks i'm a loser ;)

Check out our Frappr!

So be kind and give me a wave!

I also discovered


My blog is worth $6,774.48.
How much is your blog worth?



So where do I cash it in? That's a lot of yarn potential!

It's actually you good people that come along and comment that make my blog worth something, so thank you for dropping by and taking the time to say such kind things.

However you celebrate this season I hope you enjoy it and that it's as stress free as possible.

Eat, drink and be merry!

6 Comments:

At 2:35 pm, Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Season's Greetings!

I've added myself to your Frappr-map :-)

However the other link says my blog is worth $0.00 LOL!!

 
At 1:31 am, Blogger DomesticOverlord said...

I'm the dot from San Diego, California, USA. Have a happy holiday season!

 
At 2:47 pm, Blogger Sharon J said...

My blog's worth zilch! I'm just going to go away and cry for a bit before my other half serves up the turkey. ~Sharon xx

 
At 10:23 pm, Blogger Rain said...

Thanks folks!

My blog was worth nothing too a few weeks ago, it made me laugh so much. Oh, i'm such a blog tart.

 
At 3:59 pm, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

My blog started out as worth nothing too. The more posts and comments though, the more it goes up. I reran it a few weeks later and it's worth nearly 3K now!

 
At 3:21 pm, Blogger Rain said...

A huge thanks to all of you that have added yourself to my map.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home