Frog in knots

Knitting, knots and frogging.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Clean out yer lug'oles

It's a bit of a change this week. If you want to know what I've been up to you'll have to listen to Carrie Anne's fantastic podcast - BritKnitCast. You don't need an ipod to listen you can do it through your computer.


It's the second episode and last week's is well worth a listen too, it was recorded at a felted jewellery workshop that Carrie Anne attended and is really interesting and has a really friendly feel to it.

As well as chatting to yours truly Carrie Anne discusses knitting groups, knitting in public, Debbie Stoller's latest offering - The Happy Hooker and her plans for Woolfest.

If you get sick of the sound of my voice, you can amuse yourselves by working out which bits I recorded with a hangover and which bits I did later in the day.

Yes, I really do sound like that and Nanatoo - I already know I'm a Northern Monkey ;)

Thanks for asking me to do this Carrie Anne, I really enjoyed getting involved and I know your podcasts will go from strength to strength, they're excellent.

12 Comments:

At 12:17 pm, Blogger T said...

I *like* Northern monkies :o)

 
At 3:11 pm, Blogger Samantha said...

Awesome! You sounded great! :)

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger T said...

I dunno, you two are so professional. I'd get in a right flap! I've just listened to it and it was great, well done :) Really looking forward to the new design now!

 
At 6:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was another great PodCast. Loved hearing all about your design adventure and hope your new secret design will work out and get published..that would be so cool.
Wish I had the nerve to do something like that..but not for knitting..I am not that good

 
At 12:05 pm, Blogger acrylik said...

You're very welcome, Rain, and thanks for taking the time to do the interview. Here's to your new pattern being a roaring success!

 
At 4:04 am, Blogger Stefaneener said...

You sound great! What a treat to put a voice to a face. I'll have to listen when it's quiet here -- uuuhhhh, that would be "later."

You're so famous.

 
At 2:45 pm, Blogger Bezzie said...

Sigh. I hate dialup. I miss out on all the cool podcasts. :-(

 
At 3:57 pm, Blogger KnitPastis said...

I really like your accent! You have a very pretty and relaxing voice to listen to.

 
At 7:35 pm, Blogger Melissa said...

Love the accent! :)

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger Craftydramaqueen said...

I really enjoyed listening to you on the podcast. You are an inspiration! When I'm a bit more advanced, I would like to try Infinity.
Come on the lads!!

 
At 9:28 am, Blogger KnitYoga said...

Chilled out with the podcast the other day and enjoyed it. The interview worked really well especially considering it was a 'distance interview'.

 
At 6:46 pm, Blogger Cerridwen said...

Yay, just listened. You sound great!! Loved hearing about your designing. Hehe, loved hearing you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home