Frog in knots

Knitting, knots and frogging.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Beware the Judderman...

...my dear, when the moon is fat.

I’ve been looking at the WIPs of the other Jujuites and everybody seems to have picked some really cheerful colours. I knew I didn’t want mine to be black, but the baby pink in my stash didn’t seem quite right either.

For some strange reason mine reminds me of the Judderman from the Metz ad campaign just before he changes. It’s the scariest ad ever to be shown on UK tv and showed an creepy man tempting people off into the woods to go and drink Metz. Scary stuff indeed when you consider how much like paint stripper it tastes. The whole project has quite a scary theme, on the needles it looks more like something that should be hanging from the trees in the Blair Witch Project than a knitting project.

Here he is, thus far perfectly ‘armless! He says a lot more turned upside down at the moment.

I’ll give him some arms tomorrow as other more pressing WIPs are calling tonight.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 pm, Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Great Start! I've never heard of Metz. Sounds frightening. :-)

 
At 5:43 pm, Blogger Rain said...

Thanks Elisabeth.

Metz is frightening indeed, it's one of the early alcopops that tasted awful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home