Frog in knots

Knitting, knots and frogging.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

You are the weakest link.....

I was innocently knitting away yesterday when I got a call on my mobile. It was a frantic call from my friend Jenny insisting I turn on the t.v. to BBC2. I was surprised, but I did as she asked only to find my old boss on ‘The Weakest Link’ in the process of being humiliated by Anne.

It was nice to know there is justice in the world and even nicer to have someone making him feel as small as he made many of those that worked for him feel. In all fairness he did get to the final 3, but got thrown off after a devious pair plotted against him. There’s nothing like the great big karma stick in the sky taking control once in a while.

Just in case it isn’t justice enough I’ll still be going ahead with my
Bad Juju doll from the Anticraft (online goth craft magazine), while I might not end up sticking pins in it, I can hate with every stitch and get it all out of my system by the time I’m done. Of course my halo might slip occasionally, but who will know but him….



It's in mystery yarn from my stash, left over from a sweater I made over 10 years ago. It's black and platinum twisted together and slightly fuzzy. It's supposed to be DK but feels a bit finer so i've doubled it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home