Frog in knots

Knitting, knots and frogging.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Run for your life!

I don’t know what I’m doing. I've started a blog by mistake and now I have to try and fill it, not least with something interesting to other knitters. It’s time to face facts; my friends just can’t take any more knitting talk.


I really ought to start with a confession. I’m a bad knitter. I ought to have my needles snapped and my yarn tied in unknitable knots. I do things that would make good knitters’ toes curl in horror. I make no apologies for knitting things worthy of You Knit What? Their motto is, “Friends don’t let friends knit ugly”. Well mine do, and then laugh at me when I wear my fug in public. Don’t get me wrong, they’re not horrible people, they’ve just got bad mothers who didn’t teach them knit when they were little. You'll see what I mean soon, just give it time.

Well, you can’t say I didn’t warn you.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 am, Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Considering myself warned. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home